Where it started

A list going round on Facebook, February 2016: "which of these items have you experienced" etc. Some yes, some no, some didn't interest me. However, it put some ideas into my head, and I figured it was time I followed some of my friends in committing them to (virtual) paper. And then trying some of them out. The first challenge was undertaken on 1 March 2016, and I have no intention of ever completing the list: the more I tick off, the more I'll add.

Thursday, 24 September 2026

Competa Walking Festival : September 2026

Having learned my lesson last year (being totally knocked out by attempting the most difficult level on Day #1, only because it was the only level remaining to book!) I got in faster this year and booked myself and my cousin, Peta, onto Level 1 of the Competa Walking Festival. Lovely to meet up again with friendly familiar faces from 2025. 

Links to photos and routes follow below as they happen!

Day 1


Distance: 3.99 miles / Elevation: 1,053 feet

Video map: https://www.relive.com/view/vMv8zBZk7N6

Photographs: https://photos.app.goo.gl/z8Grsy2fFMmML8Fu5



No comments:

Post a Comment